Please read and follow our dress code so that we can ensure your child a fun, safe experience in our facility:
USA Ninja Challenge has established dress codes for students to ensure the safety of our students and coaches. Students should be dressed appropriately for the activity in which they participate. Dress codes will be enforced. If a party guest wears clothing that is not suitable for this activity, they will be asked to change or make adjustments before entering the gym.
All Ninjas should wear:
- Short sleeve T-shirt or tank
Long hair must be put up with hair ties, scrunchies or clips. Do not use bobby pins, as they have been known to cause injuries to the head, if fallen upon.
Never wear the following:
- Necklaces, dangling earrings, bracelets, belts, watches, fit bits, etc. All of these items get caught on clothing, equipment or other people and will break or cause injury.
- Long sleeves - can get caught or hinder a coach from spotting
- Pants - can get caught or pulled down easily
- Hoodies, sweat shirts, dresses or other loose clothing. All of these can cause an injury to a coach when spotting or to a student if clothing gets caught on equipment.
- Gloves, grips or hand wear of any type. These items can be dangerous when used on different types of gripped obstacles.
If you have a question about whether or not a particular piece of apparel is acceptable, please ask before sending your child to class.
Now is also a good time to RSVP to your party host and let them know that your child will be attending!