Our Enrollment Manager will email you to set-up your child's first class. If you do not hear from us within 24 hours (except on Sunday), please email Amanda at email@example.com to get on the call list to be contacted. You will then receive a welcome and confirmation phone call from our Lead Instructor prior to your first day of class.
Classes run on a month-to-month basis. Ninjas select a class time(s) during the week and attend the class the same day and time each week. Ninjas may attend once or twice per week (see tuition rates). Classes are divided by age groups so that we can teach to each level accordingly.
What to Wear
Short-sleeve T-shirts and shorts are the best ninja wear. Some girls like to wear leggings, which are fine, as long as they are tight and have open bottom legs (no feet). Long hair must be put up. No belts, drawstrings, long sleeves, hoods or socks. Ninja work out in bare feet.
Drop-off and Pick-up
Your child should arrive 5-10 minutes before his/her scheduled class time. Please pick up your child on time. Make sure that your child knows to wait for you inside the building. Please inform us if you will be late to pick up your child. During peak hours our parking lot is crowded, so please drive slowly and carefully.
You may observe our instructors using tablets in the gym while coaching. These are used to take roll, organize class groups, and assess skills during class. These tablets interact with the screens that you see in the gym and viewing area to display skill achievements for the ninjas during their class times.
The viewing area is a peaceful space ready to accommodate 6 to 8 adults comfortably. Remember that children are much more focused in classes and progress much faster without any distractions on the other side of the glass. You are welcome to view classes while keeping these important guidelines in mind:
1. Please limit viewing to every other week ... don’t worry we won’t judge if you’d like to come less than that. Parents often use this free hour to run errands.
2. One spectating adult per student, per viewing day.
3. Avoid bringing siblings in to view with you. Remember that “Peaceful” part?
4. Resist the urge to interact with your child during class. We cannot allow you to enter the gym area, tap on the glass, open the door into the gym or stand in the open doorway.
5. It is important that the students focus on what their coach is telling them during their class time. Please do not confuse them with your tips and suggestions while they are on water breaks or in the bathroom.
6. Please be flexible and considerate if the viewing area is already full when you arrive. Take turns with other parents so that everyone who wishes to view gets a chance to do so.
You will receive an email with this information that you can keep for future reference.